Project Delivery Lead (Customer Executive) – Communications industry
100% REMOTE OR IN OUR OFFICES: WARSAW, WROCLAW, POZNAN, LODZ
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that. We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners, and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals, and encourages business growth.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced team member to help us in delivering projects in outstanding customer-oriented quality.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll lead project delivery cooperating with a few scrum teams, product owners, and solution architects, taking care of delivering value driven by customer objectives, building solutions in-line with contractual scope, developing relationships, and exploring new opportunities with selected clients.
- Being responsible for 1-3 customers, coordinating delivery projects and managing the relationship.
- Setting up a vision for your existing customers, including roadmap planning for identified projects and defining an account plan for the future.
- Advising and providing guidance to customers in their digital transformation journey.
- Delivering solutions in the quote-to-cash domain for Communications Service Providers (BSS and integration with OSS), built with modern cloud-based tools on the leading SaaS Platform – Salesforce and helping our clients to leverage this technology to grow their business.
- Identifying & ensuring fulfillment of the project’s business objectives & success criteria.
- Supporting and motivating scrum team members assigned to the project.
- Active participation in building project delivery best practices, sharing them with peers and the whole organization.
- Identifying and executing efficiency growth initiatives together with scrum teams.
- Participating in the leadership and company-wide initiatives related to knowledge management, recruitment, growing and promoting the company.
- Your key metrics will be account revenue, NPS, project delivery on-time and on-budget, and team members satisfaction.
What you’ll need:
- +10 years of experience in delivering software projects (including +3 years as a consulting manager, project manager, product owner or similar).
- Very good business understanding and project delivery experience for the Communications industry in areas like CRM, CPQ, Order Management, Billing or OSS.
- Experience with working in fast-paced digital environments, along with a well-rounded understanding of product and proposition development.
- Experience in working with agile and DevOps delivery methodologies, shipping small portions of value in a frequent, continuous manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills, and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame.
- Understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- Ability to escape the traditional “project-manager” role, being able to establish relationships built on trust with C-level decision makers at the client side positioning Enxoo as a valuable advisor.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- 2 Certificates per year
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (PZU), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: