Let’s meet at Capacity Middle East 2021!
Capacity Middle East 2021 event is the unrivalled opportunity for the telecom industry leaders to network and share expertises. The event unites regional and global communications leaders in the Middle East, it is an ideal place to share knowledge.
Enxoo is the Bronze Sponsor of this exciting event!
This year, the Capacity Middle East consists of two parts:
- On-line parts from March 23 to May 19 and will feature a series of inspiring panel discussions
- On-site parts in Dubai on May 18 and 19, great networking opportunity.
What to expect from the 2021 conference?
- 9 weeks of interesting content
- More than 15 hours of thoughtful leadership
- More than 50 IT infrastructure experts
Enxoo will be present throughout the event.
As a Bronze Sponsor, I invite you to an exclusive session on March 29, on The era of data-on-demand services: Delivering comprehensive end-to-end customer experiences. We guarantee an exciting thought leadership discussion.
We will cover many interesting topics, including:
- How have expectations changed in terms of customers in enterprise networking? What drivers are shaping customer expectations of their network service providers?
- What challenges do telcos face in delivering cohesive and consistent customer experiences in the era of data-on-demand?
- What role does OSS/BSS need to play in delivering SD-WAN or any on-demand connectivity service? What are your organization’s key focus areas in enabling this agile ecosystem?
- How do you see data-on-demand services evolving in the future? What is the endgame or ideal scenario for delivering these services?
Stay Tuned! Follow our website and you will be up to date!