Product Marketing Specialist
Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
The role is to drive 4P marketing activities for managed products. The role will handle effective marketing programs helping to develop lead generation.
The role is like a glue that binds our business development strategies to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product marketing.
The role is to handle market research on current trending products, define business requirements, analyze competition, influence packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and create marketing programs.
What you’ll be doing:
Product marketing positioning and communication
- Analyzing buyers to understand who they are, where they are, including how they make their buying decisions.
- Analyzing our competitors to know what they do today and what they plan to do in the future.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing and unique selling points.
- Defining winning value propositions that differentiate the products.
- Defining industry specific business opportunities for sales programs.
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Creating content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, that resonates with buyers’ needs.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Defining business requirements for product roadmap development, translating customer business requirements into building blocks addressable by Enxoo products.
- Bridging the customer requirements and product capabilities.
- Supporting the product house team in product and business process modeling for satisfying customer’s needs and optimizing usage of solution capabilities.
- Developing marketing programs (channels, messaging, targets) driving demand generation
- Planning and participating in the launch of new products and features
- Defining the channels for messaging, outreach and lead generation.
- Participating in sales activities and discussing Enxoo products fit.
- Realizing campaigns from the idea to a final report.Additional activities
- Support for pre-sales activities
- Analysis of customer queries and qualification
- Analysis of customer requirements and developing a common understanding of the goals and business scope of the project
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Familiar with CRM, BSS, Billing or sales support applications.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to create business requirements for software products.
- Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing,
- Good command of English (at least B2),
What we offer: