Adult MuleSoft Developer
100% remote or in our offices: Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
We are looking for true Salesforce enthusiasts ready for challenging projects.
12000 – 22000 PLN gross per month (employment)
12000 – 22000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B)
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the company’s strategy in Digital Transformation projects by automating our Clients’ processes (mainly based on Communications Industry API standards like TMForum and MEF).
- Creating the high-level design of integration solutions, choices of MuleSoft components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Implementing and supporting performant and reliable MuleSoft applications and advising on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Designing reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support all integration projects.
- Acting as a leader role of the project team.
- Participating in Integration Team R&D sessions.
- Have the opportunity to grow your skill set, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build integration capabilities to serve the customers.
What will you need?
- 2+ years experience with MuleSoft Anypoint.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1.
- Ability to describe technical components with clarity what is necessary to deliver optimal and robust solutions.
- Understanding the architecture, capabilities and constraints of MuleSoft Anypoint.
- Taking part in the whole delivery process, starting with requirements through development ending on deployments.
- Knowledge of designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API Manager.
- Knowledge of integration patterns (eg. Request-Response, Saga), SOA, microservice-related matters and API-Led Connectivity.
- Knowledge of a connection to a range of resources including web services, queues, databases.
- Focus on delivering secure and scalable solutions which meet the performance requirements.
- Leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (experience with GIT, Maven, Jenkins, MUnit).
- Experience in agile scrum team way of working.
- English: Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 2.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (eg. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of CloudHub2.0
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka, or other message brokers
- Experience working with monitoring components such as Grafana or Kibana
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Working for well-known international brands from Telco/ NGOs/ FMCG sectors
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Developers Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 Certificates per year
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (Lux Med), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System