Business Analyst (Telco Area)
100% REMOTE OR IN OUR OFFICES: WARSAW, WROCLAW, POZNAN, LODZ
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
You will be working mainly with telecommunications companies. It would be great if you shared your experience with us.
12000 – 22000 PLN gross per month (employment)
12000 – 22000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B)
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with our international clients
- Collecting business requirements and decomposing them into backlog elements
- Defining user stories implementation design and acceptance criteria
- Analyzing market and client demands to define functional enablement
- Mapping client requirements to existing functionalities and components to leverage reusability
- Analyzing business processes and/or technology solutions to define gaps and optimization opportunities
- Reading, evaluating and interpreting schematics, diagrams and maps.
- Analyzing current workflows and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Working in a scrum team on changing the requirements into solutions based on Salesforce
- Identifying business problems/opportunities and proposing solutions
What will you need?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an business/technical analyst or consultant in telecom company
- Exposure to telco business areas like quoting, offering, order management, billing, pricing, product lifecycle management etc.
- Familiarity with the techniques of collecting and decomposing business requirements
- Knowledge of at least one CRM solution like Salesforce/Siebel/Netcracker/Oracle and other similar would be an added advantage
- Ability to design business software, taking into consideration process diagrams and data models and capability map
- Experience in requirements management and gap definition, process design, business analytics or telco technology design
- Ability to prepare IT system documentation
- Experience with Scrum-type teamwork
- Motivation to develop your skills with Salesforce
- Good command of English (at least B2)
- Good Communication Skills and ability to collaborate directly with client counterparts
- Business Analyst/Product Owner certificate will be a plus
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Consultants Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 Certificates per year, you can choose: Salesforce, PSM I-II, Business Analyst Professional Certificates, PSPO
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (Lux Med), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: