ERP Consultant (finance)
Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
As an ERP Support Consultant you will be working on international projects related to FinancialForce and Salesforce implementations, assisting our customers after the systems implementation, focusing on Customer Service and Support
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with our customers providing consulting and system support
- Analyzing, categorizing, prioritizing and troubleshooting our customers’ issues
- Working closely with development and business teams
- Advising our clients about the finance and accounting solutions offered by FinancialForce
- Participating in implementation projects covering finance and accounting solutions based on the Salesforce and FinancialForce platform
- Making sure that the proposed finance and accounting solutions are in accordance with the current tax and accounting laws and regulations
What will you need?
- At least two-years experience in implementing, managing or supporting finance and accounting systems
- Familiarity with at least one of the following accounting solutions offered by: FinancialForce, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Infor, IFS, Epicor, Exact, Sage or similar
- Good knowledge of accounting and familiarity with the tax rules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a team
- English language ability at least at CEFR B2 level
- Ability to identify solutions and decisions – a problem-solver at heart 🙂
- UML/BPMN knowledge will be an asset
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Certificates per year, you can choose: Salesforce, PSM I-II, Business Analysts Professional Certificates, PSPO
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Opportunity to become for example Product Owner or Scrum Master
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: