Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons behind that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies with their relationships with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
The Inside Sales person will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, acquiring leads through multiple sources. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close leads.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cold calling
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process (together with sales team)
What you’ll need?
- Confidence in making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Command of English (at least C1 in speaking and writing)
- Persuasiveness and goal orientation
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
It would also be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite or Microsoft Office and CRM/Salesforce experience
What we offer
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Salesforce Certificates per year
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance