Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Developing and supporting software responsible for OSS part of Telecommunications workflow, using Spring and Java.
- Developing both: backend/APIs (~80% of your time) and frontend(~20%)
- Implementing integrations with different ecosystems (for example Salesforce)
- Taking part in the whole delivery process – starting with requirements through development ending on deployments.
- Vital part of peer reviewing process
- Ensure your solutions meet performance, security and scalability requirements
What will you need?
- Knowledge of Java 8
- Knowledge of Spring, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful/SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is perfect)
- Basic version control experience (Bitbucket or similar)
- Telecommunications essentials
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- One-time financial bonus for remote work to prepare your Home Office
2 Certificates per year, you can choose: Salesforce, PSM I-II, Business Analysts Professional Certificates, PSPO
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System