Junior Salesforce Consultant – Business Analyst
WARSAW, WROCLAW, POZNAN, Prague, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Salesforce platform, learning about its ins and outs 🙂
- Modelling business processes
- Assessing functionality needs based on clients’ requirements
- Supporting project team during software development lifecycle, including Salesforce customization and integration with external systems
- Preparing project documentation
- Developing your soft skills through meeting clients, preparing training meetings and presentations
- Assuring good UX
- Having a direct contact with internationals clients
What will you need?
- Desire to learn new technologies (Salesforce) and to expand your IT skills
- At least 1 year of experience in projects with CRM system
- Knowledge of business process modeling and analysis (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Good understanding of relational database model
- Good command of English (at least B2)
- Affinity for teamwork
- Familiarity with the methodology of carrying out IT projects
- Desire to develop your soft skills in interactions with our clients
- Readiness to take on new tasks and experiences
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- One-time financial bonus for remote work to prepare your Home Office
2 Certificates per year, you can choose: Salesforce, PSM I-II, Business Analysts Professional Certificates, PSPO
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: