Junior Java Developer
100% remote or in our offices: Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
5000 – 13000 PLN gross per month (employment)
5000 – 13000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B)
What you’ll be doing:
- developing and supporting software responsible for OSS part of Telecommunications workflow, using Spring and Java.
- Developing both: backend/APIs (~80% of your time) and frontend(~20%)
- Implementing integrations with different ecosystems (for example Salesforce)
- Taking part in the whole delivery process – starting with requirements through development ending on deployments.
- Vital part of peer reviewing process
- Ensure your solutions meet performance, security and scalability requirements
What will you need?
- 1-2 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of Java 8
- Knowledge of Spring, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful/SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is perfect)
- Basic version control experience (Bitbucket or similar)
- Telecommunications essentials
- Good command of the English language (at least B2)
- Analytical thinking
Nice to have:
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Developers Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 certificates per year
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (Lux Med), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System