Junior Market Research Specialist
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
Market research specialists will manage accounts databases, collect and analyze sales and market data to support sales targeting. The role is to examine any relevant information related to the target addressable market that may help the company make informed decisions about sales operations, targeting, follow ups. The role is to support the sales and marketing routines efficiency with the appropriate reports, processes and CRM data quality governance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing and profiling prospecting accounts,
- Carrying out quantitative or qualitative research
- Collecting and analyzing data information on target accounts,
- Supporting inside sales activities with quantitative or qualitative research,
- Examining any relevant information to increase lead generation efficiency,
- Making recommendation on the target accounts and leads,
- Providing inside information based on the researches,
- Supporting marketing campaigns with data,
- Analyzing results and recommending next actions,
- Ensuring CRM data quality.
What will you need?
- 1+ years of marketing research experience (conducting competitor analysis and market research),
- Familiar with CRM solution,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking,
- Knowledge of data warehousing, and mining,
- Good grasp of Excel,
- People management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties,
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or computer science,
- Good command of English (at least B2),
Check out what we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Salesforce Certificates per year
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles to check out more information about us!
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now