Junior Market Research Specialist
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
Market research specialists will manage accounts databases, collect and analyze sales and market data to support sales targeting. The role is to examine any relevant information related to the target addressable market that may help the company make informed decisions about sales operations, targeting, follow ups. The role is to support the sales and marketing routines efficiency with the appropriate reports, processes and CRM data quality governance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing and profiling prospecting accounts,
- Carrying out quantitative or qualitative research
- Collecting and analyzing data information on target accounts,
- Supporting inside sales activities with quantitative or qualitative research,
- Examining any relevant information to increase lead generation efficiency,
- Making recommendation on the target accounts and leads,
- Providing inside information based on the researches,
- Supporting marketing campaigns with data,
- Analyzing results and recommending next actions,
- Ensuring CRM data quality.
What will you need?
- 1+ years of marketing research experience (conducting competitor analysis and market research),
- Familiar with CRM solution,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking,
- Knowledge of data warehousing, and mining,
- Good grasp of Excel,
- People management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties,
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or computer science,
- Good command of English (at least B2),
Check out what we offer:
- An independent position and exciting Salesforce projects
- Salesforce training from scratch. We will teach you everything you need about Salesforce
- Sport card
- Life insurance
- Private health care package
- Working with the newest technological solutions
Working at Enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together ? We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats.
We also offer B2B contracts, if that’s what you prefer.
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles to check out more information about us!.