Junior Marketing Cloud Consultant
100% REMOTE OR IN OUR OFFICES: WARSAW, WROCLAW, POZNAN, LODZ
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
Support client Marketing Cloud implementations in the early or later stages of projects, working with clients to help them reach their goals and be involved in day-to-day support. You will act as a source of knowledge to advise the client based on best practices and marketing automation strategies.
5000 – 13000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B) or mandate contract
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and managing marketing assets in SFMC such as: Email templates, template based emails, cloud pages, SMS, pushes, etc.
- Implementation of automations in automation studio and journeys
- Supporting ad hoc SFMC configurations and data management
- Ability to analyze data, build reports and track metrics as needed
- Create and verify e-mail renders to ensure quality
- Assisting Team during meetings with stakeholders regarding project implementations.
What will you need?
- At least 6 months of experience in an e-mail marketing and/or marketing automation systems ((Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Salesmanago, etc).
- Experience communicating (written and oral) in English about technical implementations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team development skills; ability to interact with people of varying backgrounds, technical abilities, languages, and cultures.
- Interest in learning new technologies and digital marketing trends
Nice to have:
- Proven Pardot (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) or Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce ecosystem and products
- E-mail Quality Assurance experience (ie: Litmus, email on acid).
- Active trailhead profile
- JIRA/Confluence experience (or any task tracking, documentation platform
- Working in Agile
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Consultants Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 Certificates per year, you can choose: Salesforce, PSM I-II, Business Analyst Professional Certificates, PSPO
- One-time financial bonus after 3 months probationary period to work remotely for Home Office preparation
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (Lux Med), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.