Lead Analyst (Product Owner)
Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and working on our products implementation vision suited for our Customer and sharing it with the development team
- Participating in Enxoo products roadmap creation
- Setting priorities in cooperation with the Customer for the product backlog items to maximize the business value of the product delivered.
- Making sure that the team understands the items in Product Backlog
- Managing and decomposing the backlog
- Cooperating with the delivery team during the development process
- Verifying the product increment during the sprint and accepting the increment delivered by the development team
- Organizing sprint review and analytical workshops with the stakeholders
- Overviewing business analysis performed by other members of the team
- Working with international clients
What will you need?
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis, system analysis
- At least 1 years of experience in Product Owners role
- Good understanding of the Agile software delivery process (SCRUM/ Kanban)
- Knowledge of tools that support:
- project scope management,
- backlog prioritization and estimation
- business process modeling,
- system analysis,
- Experience in documenting the business and system analysis result.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Practical knowledge of IT systems architecture
- Fluent command of English (at least B2)
- Willingness to share the knowledge with colleagues
- Be a team player and have a leadership skills
- Knowledge of using Jira or similar project management tools
- Knowledge of using Confluence
- Knowledge of using diagramming tools (f.ex Lucidchart or similar)
Nice to have:
- A certificate to prove your competencies as Product Owner
- Experience in working with Salesforce or other CRM platform
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- One-time financial bonus for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- An independent position and exciting Salesforce projects
- 2 Certificates per year, f.ex.: Salesforce, PSM I-II, Business Analysts Professional Certificates, PSPO
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Salary adequate to your skills
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: