Lead Analyst (Product Owner)
100% REMOTE OR IN OUR OFFICES: WARSAW, WROCLAW, POZNAN, LODZ
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
12000 – 22000 PLN gross per month (employment)
12000 – 22000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B)
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and working on our products implementation vision suited for our Customer and sharing it with the development team
- Participating in Enxoo products roadmap creation
- Setting priorities in cooperation with the Customer for the product backlog items to maximize the business value of the product delivered.
- Making sure that the team understands the items in Product Backlog
- Managing and decomposing the backlog
- Cooperating with the delivery team during the development process
- Verifying the product increment during the sprint and accepting the increment delivered by the development team
- Organizing sprint review and analytical workshops with the stakeholders
- Overviewing business analysis performed by other members of the team
- Working with international clients
What will you need?
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis, system analysis
- At least 1 years of experience in Product Owners role
- Experience in working with Salesforce and/or Telco industry
- Good understanding of the Agile software delivery process (SCRUM/ Kanban)
- Knowledge of tools that support:
- project scope management,
- backlog prioritization and estimation
- business process modeling,
- system analysis,
- Experience in documenting the business and system analysis result.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Practical knowledge of IT systems architecture
- Fluent command of English (at least B2)
- Willingness to share the knowledge with colleagues
- Be a team player and have a leadership skills
- Knowledge of using Jira or similar project management tools
- Knowledge of using Confluence
- Knowledge of using diagramming tools (f.ex Lucidchart or similar)
Nice to have:
- A certificate to prove your competencies as Product Owner
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Product Owners Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 Certificates per year
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (Lux Med), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: