Marketing Automation Consultant
Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and implementing marketing automation programs and Customer Journeys
- Implementing solutions for marketing campaigns including landing pages and email development
- Analyzing and optimizing marketing processes
- Extract data needed for automation purposes
- Preparing proposals and taking part in Marketing Automation strategies
- Setting up and Administering Salesforce Marketing Automation tools such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Leading customer workshops and participating on marketing automation implementations
- Participating on international projects and communicating with clients
- Testing and optimizing Marketing Automation programs and digital marketing assets
What will you need?
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and SQL
- Be familiar with data extraction and manipulation techniques
- Interest in new technologies, digital marketing, e-commerce, etc.
- Higher education/a university degree
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Marketo, Eloqua, SALESmanago or similar.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Organization and project management skills
- Analytical mind and a desire to improve
- Ability to prepare & deliver presentations
- Very good command of English (spoken & written)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills – communication with business partners
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions about what kind of work system you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- Sponsoring 2 Salesforce Certificates per year
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Salary adequate to your skills
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance, Nais Benefit System