Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons behind that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies with their relationships with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
I will join our amazing Finance Team at Enxoo and will be working closely with HR, Administration and Board Members. Our perfect candidate should be sharp, proactive and eager to learn new things every day.
What you’ll be doing in HR Administration:
- Calculating and verifying salaries and benefits, taking care of a payment process – maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Preparing and verifying employment documents and civil contracts
- Keeping personal files and employee documentation in accordance with applicable regulations
- Collecting data about internal changes – contracts extensions, new positions, salary changes and bonuses
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating incomes, social security, benefits, PPK, PFRON
- Obtaining the authorized signatures for all internal and legally required documents
- Preparing employment cost reports for Board Members, taking care of quality of the data
- Providing necessary expertise in employment area for employees and leaders
- Providing administration of benefits (private healthcare, Multisport program, etc)
- Providing support to the Accounting Department and cooperating closely with our Finance Specialist
What you’ll need:
- 3+ year of professional experience in Payroll, Finance or an Accounting department
- Good knowledge of Finance and Payroll, preferably a graduate from Finance /Accounting or close to graduation
- Excellent command of MS Office (Excel)
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to detail and good organization of work
- Good command of English (B2)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Having experience with RAKS (Payroll) will be a great advantage.
What we offer:
Working at Enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. You get all the necessary training, an independent position and some challenging tasks, but with the safety net of mentorship from experienced colleagues. You’ll get to work with the newest technological solutions. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together ? We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats. And last but not least, we offer various employee benefits (private health care, life insurance, a sports card).
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.