Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons behind that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies with their relationships with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
You will join our amazing Finance Team at Enxoo and will be working closely with HR, Administration and Board Members. Our perfect candidate should be sharp, proactive and eager to learn new things every day.
What you’ll be doing in HR Administration:
- Calculating and verifying salaries and benefits, taking care of a payment process – maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Preparing and verifying employment documents and civil contracts
- Keeping personal files and employee documentation in accordance with applicable regulations
- Collecting data about internal changes – contracts extensions, new positions, salary changes and bonuses
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating incomes, social security, benefits, PPK, PFRON
- Obtaining the authorized signatures for all internal and legally required documents
- Preparing employment cost reports for Board Members, taking care of quality of the data
- Providing necessary expertise in employment area for employees and leaders
- Providing administration of benefits (private healthcare, Multisport program, etc)
- Providing support to the Accounting Department and cooperating closely with our Finance Specialist
What you’ll need:
- 3+ year of professional experience in Payroll, Finance or an Accounting department
- Good knowledge of Finance and Payroll, preferably a graduate from Finance /Accounting or close to graduation
- Excellent command of MS Office (Excel)
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to detail and good organization of work
- Good command of English (B2)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Having experience with RAKS (Payroll) will be a great advantage.
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
Possibility for personal development – let us know if you need any courses!
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.