Pre-sales / Solution Engineer
Warsaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Would you like to identify sales opportunities and convert them into Enxoo customers? Is it important for you to build and maintain relationships with clients while simultaneously finding and selling prospects, solutions and products tailored to their needs?
If your answers are “YES” by joining Enxoo you will become part of a company with clearly defined goals and values. We are specialists in a narrow field that offers wide possibilities and plenty of solutions – SalesForce, a giant cloud system.
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that. We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners, and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals, and encourages business growth.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Sales Team Member to help us in acquiring customers by offering them our services in outstanding customer-oriented quality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Aligning closely with Account Executives and Inside Sales consultant teams to own pre-sales activities such as scoping and solutioning
- Leading the development of client-specific implementation proposals, during the pre-sales stage, presenting them to the customer together with AE and IS, engaging with experts across the organization to build acceptable proposal
- Manage multiple Enxoo’s clients simultaneously
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Partner with Enxoo’s internal teams and partners, to enrich our content and mitigate proposal risks
- Add business value and industry content
What you’ll need?
- 5+ years’ operating in a pre-sales/project environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects, preferred in CRM
- 5+ years’ experience delivering consulting services, preferred in CRM, including active involvement in selling professional services
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or experts in pre-sales activities.
- Fluent English
- Previous experience / profound knowledge of Business / IT / Enterprise Architecture is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level presence, and experience in working in a client advisory role
- MBA is a plus
- Very good business understanding for telecoms industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) is a plus
What we offer
- Gathering unique experience and strengthening your hard and soft skills in working with mature client in sophisticated, multicultural environment,
- Further self development possibilities,
- Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19,
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂,
- You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there: Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym, A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area, Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms,
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget,
- 2 Salesforce Certificates per year,
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team,
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals,
- Salary adequate to your skills,
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance.