Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
We are looking for a dedicated team member to help our team with special focus on working in Scrum and using the best practices in one of our Product – SkiloHR (https://www.skilohr.com/pl/ )
In this role you will be a mentor for one of our Product Team and improve the processes to make the team even more effective in doing the work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing The Product Backlog – well-groomed backlog is your key importance.
- Prioritizing Work – the Product Backlog needs to reflect a prioritized list of tasks to be completed.
- Participating In Scrum Events
- Defining And Owning The Product Vision – you need to make sure that this vision is understandable to everybody.
- Being Primary Link between Business and Development Team
- Being a great communicator and sometimes negotiator
- Monitoring Progress
- Product Knowledge Expertise – you need to know your Product very well to make sure you are suggesting the best solutions for client’s needs.
What will you need?
- Good understanding of the Agile software delivery process (SCRUM/ Kanban)
- Knowledge of tools that support:
– Project scope management,
– Backlog prioritization and estimation
– Business process modeling,
– System analysis,
- At least2 years of experience in Product Owners role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent command of English (at least B2)
- Knowledge of using Jira or similar project management tools
- Willingness to share the knowledge with colleagues
- Be a team player and have a leadership skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of using diagramming tools (f.ex Lucidchart or similar)
- Experience in HR industry will help you become the best advisor for clients and the best friend for the Development team
- A certificate to prove your competencies as Product Owner
- Experience in working with Salesforce or other CRM platform
What we offer: