Product Technical Writer/Content Manager
Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce – leading enterprise software platform to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
Apart from being Salesforce implementation partner, over the years at Enxoo we’ve built our own software suite designed for Communications Service Providers to manage their business processes. Our portfolio currently consists of three applications: Enxoo BSS, Enxoo Documents and Enxoo Billing that were successfully launched into Salesforce AppExchange and received good reception from first active customers.
After a period of rapid growth, we are looking to hire Technical Writer / Content Manager who will coordinate production of technical content supporting users and administrators of our applications, i.e. technical documentation, instructions, knowledge base articles, release notes as well as interactive video user guides, training guides, feature demos and walkthroughs.
We’re looking to hire somebody full-time, but we would also be happy to evaluate part-time candidates (at least 3/5).
What you’ll be doing:
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing technical documentation of Enxoo software product suite, shaping the way it is organized, produced, written and published.
- You will work together with our product development team: product managers, developers, testers and business analysts to gain product knowledge required to understand features and system configuration aspects of the software.
- You will create, develop, and maintain user manuals, technical manuals, release notes and other types of documentation in a written format, either by yourself or in collaboration with other team members.
- Apart from the written documentation, you will create or coordinate creation of the interactive content mainly to serve internal and partner onboarding purposes including video guides, demos and walkthroughs based on end user paths or telecommunication industry use cases
- You will edit, clafiry, and proofread documents written by others and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
- You will develop and maintain internal style guides and documentation templates
- You will make assessments on documentation needs
What will you need?
- 1 year of technical writing experience from a software development company
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills in English
- Ability to take ownership of product content, drive ideas and find new paths to make better content
- Familiarity with markup languages, technical writing technologies and trends
- Ability to write and edit clearly and concisely within a sensible timeframe
- Ability and technical skills to create engaging video tutorials
- Ability to quickly grasp complex ideas, pick out key aspects and present them to others
- Ability to work independently, but also ability to engage others, delegate tasks and coordinate their execution
- Familiarity with content management systems, i.e. Confluence and basic knowledge of any kind of screen recording and video editing software (e.g. Wondershare DemoCreator, Adobe PremierePro)
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a highly multi-tasked environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with SCRUM teams.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry
Remember to include samples of your work during your application
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions about what kind of work system you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- Sponsoring 2 Salesforce Certificates per year
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Salary adequate to your skills
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance, Nais Benefit System