Salesforce System Consultant
Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
We are looking for a dedicated team member to help our team with special focus on Customer Service and Support. In this role you will evaluate, define and improve Customer Service and Support processes based on Salesforce.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzing the production problem or change request and determines the best course of action
- Taking responsibility for: issues categorization, prioritization, initial analysis and dispatching depending on the issue type, testing if necessary
- Monitoring of SLA and progress of work done by Enxoo teams
- Transferring issues to the 3rd line support
- Representing Enxoo during status meetings with clients
- Working closely with development and business teams.
- Analyzing results of test runs and determining the reason for failures.
- Providing technical assistance and training to customers.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- In case it is needed contacting 3rd parties involved in customer support
What will you need?
- Technical knowledge enabling quick understanding of a relational database model and associated business processes (knowledge of HR/Telco processes would be an advantage)
- Fluent English
- Experience in customer service
- Independency and taking responsibility for tasks
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of ITIL process
- Knowledge of testing process (experience in this area will be an asset)
- Ability to identify solutions and decisions – a problem-solver at heart 🙂
- If you’ve some experience in Salesforce, we’d love it (Admin certificate preferred)
What we offer: