Mid/Senior Front-end Developer
Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building E-Commerce & Self-Service functionalities for Telecom operators using Salesforce technology like Salesforce Community or Marketing Cloud
- Participating in creating a solution that will support the entire Customer Journeys like for example: Concept to Lead, Lead to Cash, Problem to Resolution
- Working in a Scrum team, and cooperating with external CX/UX/UI designers to understand the design principles and Customer Journeys
- Programming in LWC, a modern platform based on Web Components.
What will you need?
- Minimum 2-5 years of commercial experience as a Front-end Developer
- High level of independence
- Graphic sense and aesthetic sense
- Ability to create mock-ups / prototypes in tools like Figma.
- Knowledge supported by experience in the area of UI / UX, focus on customer experience and good sense of taste
- Very good knowledge of HTML (5), CSS
- Knowledge in the field of Design Thinking, Customer Journey, etc.
- Working within a Scrum Team with short delivery cycles
- Fluency in English (min. B2)
- Focus on cooperation
- Willingness to learn and develop
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Salesforce, in particular, the Salesforce Community and Marketing Cloud module and or other cloud-based platforms
- Knowledge of issues/experience in the area of backend
- REST webservices
- Basic knowledge of Java programming
What we offer:
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
Permanence of projects is maintained, after the end of the current project – you are immediately assigned to the next project
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Salesforce Certificates per year
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: