Senior Sales Executive
Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Would you like to identify sales opportunities and convert them into Enxoo customers? Is it important for you to build and maintain relationships with clients while simultaneously finding and selling prospects, solutions and products tailored to their needs?
If your answers are “YES” by joining Enxoo you will become part of a company with clearly defined goals and values. We are specialists in a narrow field that offers wide possibilities and plenty of solutions – SalesForce, a giant cloud system.
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that. We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners, and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals, and encourages business growth.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Sales Team Member to help us in acquiring customers by offering them our services in outstanding customer-oriented quality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify new opportunities and drive a new business at Enxoo
- Work closely with Inside Sales team to by convert company leads, actively acquire new clients and business partners
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to contract close
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand client business needs and explain the technical solutions we offer based on product knowledge and positioning
- Monitor progress against the sales plan and adjust as needed, develop and implement new sales initiatives
What you’ll need?
- 7+ years sales or equivalent experience – consultative selling in IT/cloud, Telco (B2B/Wholesale) industry
- Proven ability to drive the sales process in an international environment, from plan to close
- Exceptional communication skills, strong ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong business sense and IT industry expertise, previous experience in Telco and Salesforce will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with international clients, including the largest operators in the telecommunications industry.
- Work in an international environment
- Teams divided into project and product teams – we deliver only high quality products tailored to our Customers needs.
- Work in Agile methodology – we have a flat structure and self-organizing teams.
- Opportunity to become an expert in one of the most modern technologies – Salesforce cloud system.
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- Form of employment: B2B with benefits
- Flexible working hours – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Salary adequate to your skills and clear bonus system
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance