Quality Assurance Specialist
Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Involvement in the process of software testing and quality assurance by indicating and proposing own creative solutions
- Preparing test and project documentation
- Co-preparation of acceptance criteria for backlog items
- Validation of implemented backlog items
- Working directly with our international clients
- Working together with a project team in SCRUM methodology
What will you need?
- Self-reliance during performed tasks
- At least 2 years of experience with software testing
- Perceptivity, meticulousness and accuracy
- Good reasoning skills and an ability to draw concise conclusions
- A desire to work in a team
- Good command of the English language (at least B2)
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your skills with us (especially Salesforce platform)
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certificate
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in API testing
What we offer:
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- You can also work on your own laptop – we provide a budget
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Quality Assurance Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- You can work remotely, hybrid or from one of our offices which are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Poznań, Łódź and Prague.
- Our modern office in Warsaw, includes:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- 2 Certificates per year
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (PZU), sport card (Multisport), life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: