Telecom BSS Delivery Lead (Customer Executive)
Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that. We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners, and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals, and encourages business growth.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced team member to help us in delivering projects in outstanding customer-oriented quality.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll cooperate with a few scrum teams, product owners, and solution architects to take care of building relationships, delivering projects, and exploring new opportunities with selected accounts.
- Being responsible for 1-3 accounts.
- Setting up a vision for your existing customers, including roadmap planning for identified projects and defining an account plan for the future.
- Delivering cloud BSS/OSS (http://bit.ly/enxoo-for-comms) solutions and helping our clients grow their business.
- Identifying & ensuring fulfillment of the project’s business objectives & success criteria.
- Identifying and executing efficiency growth initiatives together with scrum teams.
What you’ll need:
- +7 years of experience in delivering software projects (including +3 years as a consulting manager, project manager, product owner, scrum master, or similar).
- Very good business understanding and project delivery experience for telecoms in selected areas like CRM, CPQ, Order Management, Billing or OSS.
- Experience with working in fast-paced digital environments, along with a well-rounded understanding of product and proposition development.
- Experience in working with agile teams in CI/CD environments.
- Well-developed analytical skills, and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame.
- Understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Certificates per year
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance