UX/ UI Designer
Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce – leading enterprise software platform to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
Apart from being Salesforce implementation partner, over the years at Enxoo we’ve built our own software suite designed for Communications Service Providers enabling them to manage their business processes. Our portfolio currently consists of three applications: Enxoo BSS, Enxoo Documents and Enxoo Billing that were successfully launched into Salesforce AppExchange and received good reception from first active customers.
After a period of rapid growth, we are looking to hire an UX/UI designer who will help us elevate user experience to the next level, bringing fresh look, knowledge and energy, helping us to develop Enxoo applications following a user-centric approach, ultimately taking end-to-end responsibility over user experience design and user interface design quality.
The position we want to fullfill is for a relatively senior person, or at least aspiring adult, who already has some commercial experience and will be able to support Product Leader contributing to the product growth with his own ideas and after a period of time will eventually step into senior’s role taking over full responsibility.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in the creation of directions for the development of product in the area of UX/UI at all project stages.
- Working with users of Enxoo apps as well as industry experts to understand jobs they need to perform and pain-points typical for their day-to-day work.
- Translating business requirements and user needs into user journeys and user flows.
- Designing UX by creating sketches and mock-ups and functional specifications.
- Running usability tests and user behaviour analysis to verify UX hypotheses.
- Taking care of functional and visual integrity of the created product interfaces
- Using the right tools depending on the process stage
- Participation in needs and usability studies, preparation of prototypes for testing
- Taking part in requirements interview and usability studies, preparing prototypes for testing
- Creating low-fi and high-fi mock-ups, interactive prototypes and final UI designs
- Ongoing collaboration with the development team, product leader, SCRUM product owners
- Building UX mindset in the organisation, sharing results of work in the forum.
What will you need?
- min. 2 years of commercial experience in the UX/UI area
- Knowledge of trends and standards in UX / UI design, as well as UX design methodology (user personas mapping, use case diagrams, wireframing, UI flows)
- Independence in acquiring the necessary information and ability to identify problems and draw conclusions from user research to translate them into product solutions
- Ability to work in a team;
- Familiarity with UX/UI design tools (preferably Figma, but other tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, UXPin are also acceptable)
- Good command of English (at least B2)
- High sense of esthetics, creativity and care
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing enterprise applications for B2B use-cases, willingness to solve non-trivial UX challenges, for example: large-data volumes visualisation and processing
- Knowledge of graphic design tools (e.g. Adobe package)
- Knowledge of workshop methods (design thinking)
- Experience in working with SCRUM teams.
- Knowledge of Communications industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Design System https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/
Remember to include a portfolio of your work during your application
What we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions about what kind of work system you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- Sponsoring 2 Salesforce Certificates per year
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Salary adequate to your skills
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance, Nais Benefit System