Webinar: How technology trends are revolutionizing the Telco Customer Journey
The Customer Journey Transformation WEBINAR SERIES is kicking off! Join us for the first episode on Wednesday, April 22 at 10:00 AM CEST. Sign up here for “How technology trends are revolutionizing the Telco Customer Journey”.
It’s a great opportunity to listen to our amazing guests as they discuss major global trends, their impact on the telecom industry, as well as the challenges and opportunities that companies are facing in this era of digital transformation.
Moreover, we’ll have plenty of time for a live Q&A. Mattias Fridström (Telia Carrier), Beata Niklas (Sandler Training), Artur Ostrowski (Enxoo) and Bartek Posmyk (Sandler Training) [read bio below] will answer your questions at the end of the webinar. But that’s not all! We’ve prepared a few surprises, so read on to learn about the freebies!
Who is the Telco Customer Journey webinar for?
- Learn how to turn your businesses technological struggles into great opportunities
- Discover how digital transformation affects the paths that the customers travel
- Uncover the key to great customer experience across all touchpoints
Why participate in our thought-provoking telco webinar?
1. Win one of Enxoo’s courses on Salesforce®-based solutions for telecoms. The contest questions are research-based, so it will be both entertaining and informative. Just make sure to stay until the end of the webinar!
2. Receive “The Client Experience” report by Sandler Research Center’s report. It represents the data submitted by more than 1350 individuals, from more than 750 companies from countries around the world. You’ll be able to benchmark your organization’s current performance levels versus the best of the best.
3. Get inspiration and ideas from experts who know how to make the customer journey more transparent and easy to act on.
4. Get the webinar recording. Even if you can’t make it for the live event, you’ll be able to review it later at your convenience.
Meet our Speakers
Mattias is the CTO and Chief Evangelist at Telia Carrier. With over 20 years in the telecommunications industry, he can be considered a veteran – but his enthusiasm hasn’t faded.
Mattias combines expert knowledge with anecdotes from behind the scenes and deep insight into the networked economy: What are the challenges of tomorrow for network providers? How can we meet ever-increasing traffic demand and customer quality expectations within the same cost frame?
Beata is the Business Development Director of Corporate Accounts EMEA at Sandler Training. She’s an experienced sales director and a consultant with a reliable B2B sales background based on over 15 years of work for multinational companies (telecommunications & IT). A good team leader and strategy creator.
Beata is passionate about new technologies applications, results improvement, business simplicity and building sustainable “zero-waste” companies.
Bartek is the Managing Director of Corporate Accounts EMEA at Sandler Training. He develops a network of Sandler experts across Europe and coordinates large corporate projects. He specializes in cross-cultural business ventures, leveraging his European and American educational and professional experience.
Bartek has worked with specialists and professionals, who… often do not particularly like to sell. He has also been involved in designing sales performance systems that enable users to maintain effectiveness in a virtual business environment.
Artur is the Chief Commercial Officer at Enxoo. He has many years of general management and sales experience in an international environment predominantly within the telecommunications industry.
In his career, Artur played instrumental roles in conducting transformation and restructuring telecommunication operations in multiple countries and regions. Artur has also driven a number of M&A activities successfully acquiring and integrating infrastructure operators in various markets.
Meet our Partners
The webinar: “How technology trends are revolutionizing the Telco Customer Journey” is organized by Enxoo, in partnership with Telia Carrier and Sandler Training.
Telia Carrier is a provider of telecommunication services. Their network now stretches 67,000 km across Europe, the US and Asia and lets you connect directly to more than 2,000 wholesale customers in more than 120 countries. AS1299 is currently the #1 ranked global IP backbone.
Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training, with 400 Consultants in 30 countries speaking 17 languages. For 30 years, Sandler Training has been helping companies all over the world to build successful sales teams and to achieve high and sustainable profits.