Digital B2B Marketing Specialist
WARSAW WROCLAW POZNAŃ ŁÓDŹ OR 100% REMOTE
Shape your career with Enxoo!
At Enxoo, a reputable consulting company, our mission is to foster personal ownership and drive growth. Our strong partnership with Salesforce enables us to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients. We supercharge sales and assist organizations in reaching their growth targets by allowing our employees to lead and contribute to our innovative software solutions.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and take on a key role in planning and executing B2B marketing campaigns. If you are a creative thinker, strategic planner, and have a passion for driving business growth through effective marketing, we want to hear from you!
8000 – 13000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B contract)
What you’ll do:
- Planning, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns or other agreed activities to achieve specific business objectives, including brand awareness, customer acquisition, and lead generation (including email, social media channels, Google Ads, and display advertising).
- Planning and coordinating online events, such as webinars: technical details, content creation, and participant engagement.
- Developing and managing content strategies on social media platforms dedicated to the B2B buyer personas, including LinkedIn
- Collaborating closely with Salesforce to coordinate of trade shows, conferences, webinars, and industry events will be a key aspect of the job.
- Collaborative with internal teams to create Landing Pages and optimize user experience
- Co-organization of industry events, fairs, conferences, discussion panels, and business meeting
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Monitoring industry trends and competitor activities
- Providing insights and recommendations to marketing and sales teams for optimization
- Collaboration with agencies and subcontractors in the production of marketing materials
What we offer:
- The key player in internal digital marketing: the opportunity to create modern digital campaigns and enhance the company’s branding.
- International projects: participation in interesting global and local projects
- Recognizable International Brand: cooperation with the Salesforce marketing team
- Modern tools: possibility to learn and develop in contemporary marketing automation platforms like Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- Flexibility: The option to work remotely or in one of our modern offices.
- Development: The potential for personal and professional growth within your role, allowing you to custom-tailor your unique path.
- Additional Benefits: Enjoy an array of non-wage perks, including private healthcare, access to a sports card, life insurance coverage, as well as co-financing of work equipment.
What you will need:
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketer or similar role, in creating and implementing effective B2B marketing campaigns for the ICT sector
- Experience in creating marketing content for B2B buyer personas, solid writing and copywriting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Familiarity with marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and social media monitoring tools to build effective strategies
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEM concepts
- Elementary knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and SQL
- Skilled in utilizing webinar tools, with the ability to organize and conduct webinars effectively.
- Previous experience in marketing role within a software development, consulting, or SaaS company.
- Hands-on approach and a can-do attitude dealing with a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating self-reliance and initiative
- Analytical thinking skills, drawing conclusions based on data
- Experience (or willingness to learn) in organizing events for B2B clients and industry trade shows
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (at least B2 level)
To Stand Out:
To set yourself apart from other candidates, demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the Communications industry
- Experience in working with the Salesforce
Are you ready to shape your future with Enxoo? Join us today and take your career to new heights.Apply now