Junior Salesforce/ Fullstack Developer
Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, Prague
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing innovative cloud and mobile applications built on using the Salesforce platform for companies from different industries (telecommunications, finances, distribution)
- Programming using an Apex, LWC and some low-code solutions
- Integrating Salesforce with other systems e.g. ERP, billing, call center
- Preparing project documentation
- Working directly with our international clients
What will you need?
- Knowledge of the concepts of object oriented programming
- Familiarity with one of the relational database systems
- Very good command of the English language (B2/C1)
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your skills with us
- A desire to develop your skills with Salesforce
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java/.Net)
- Knowledge of writing an API based on REST/SOAP
- Knowledge or experience with at least one of frameworks: React/Angular/Vue
- Experience/Knowledge of ES6
- Salesforce Certificates (Platform Dev I, JS Developer I)
What we offer:
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- You can also work on your own laptop – we provide a budget
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Developer Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- You can work remotely, hybrid or from one of our offices which are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Poznań, Łódź and Prague.
- Our modern office in Warsaw, includes:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- 2 Salesforce Certificates per year
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (PZU), sport card (Multisport), life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
In addition, we can accommodate flexible work hours and part-time employment, which means we’re pretty student-friendly 🙂
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: