100% REMOTE OR IN OUR OFFICES: WARSAW, WROCLAW, POZNAN, LODZ
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We cooperate with customers from Europe, Asia, America and Africa. We work for some great brands like Telia Carrier, HGC Global Communications, Nexera, Adecco.
11500 – 20000 PLN gross per month (employment)
11500 – 20000 PLN net + VAT per month (B2B)
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding on how to use Scrum/Agile practices and providing proper Scrum flow,
- Monitoring team performance,
- Identifying and removing project impediments,
- Facilitating, challenging and motivating the team,
- Ensuring team development and effectiveness,
- Creating a trusted environment open to discussion and feedback,
- Providing all needed support to the 2 teams with 16 people in total.
- have at least 3 years experience in IT including min. 2 year in similar role and understanding of Agile values,
- have a good understanding of the software delivery process,
- are a team player and team development and satisfaction is your priority,
- are good at facilitating, resolving conflicts and giving valuable feedback,
- are fluent in English (both written and spoken),
- have knowledge and experience with Jira,
- have a certificate to prove your competencies as Scrum Master (appreciated but not necessary).
Check out what we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices – it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own – we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days – a company event twice a year
- Scrum Masters Knowledge Community – regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 Certificates per year
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (PZU), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles to check out more information about us!.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: