Warsaw Wroclaw or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We cooperate with customers from Europe, Asia, America and Africa. We work for some great brands like Telia Carrier, HGC Global Communications, Nexera, Adecco.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding on how to use Scrum/Agile practices and providing proper Scrum flow,
- Monitoring team performance,
- Identifying and removing project impediments,
- Facilitating, challenging and motivating the team,
- Ensuring team development and effectiveness,
- Creating a trusted environment open to discussion and feedback,
- Providing all needed support to the 2 teams with 16 people in total.
- have at least 3 years experience in IT including min. 2 year in similar role and understanding of Agile values,
- have a good understanding of the software delivery process,
- are a team player and team development and satisfaction is your priority,
- are good at facilitating, resolving conflicts and giving valuable feedback,
- are fluent in English (both written and spoken),
- have knowledge and experience with Jira,
- have a certificate to prove your competencies as Scrum Master (appreciated but not necessary).
Check out what we offer:
- Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
- Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
- Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
- You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
- Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
- 2 Salesforce Certificates per year
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Salary adequate to your skills
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance