Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We cooperate with customers from Europe, Asia, America and Africa. We work for some great brands like Telia Carrier, HGC Global Communications, Nexera, Adecco.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding on how to use Scrum/Agile practices and providing proper Scrum flow,
- Monitoring team performance,
- Identifying and removing project impediments,
- Facilitating, challenging and motivating the team,
- Ensuring team development and effectiveness,
- Creating a trusted environment open to discussion and feedback,
- Providing all needed support to the team.
- have at least 3 years experience in IT including min. 1 year in similar role and understanding of Agile values,
- have a good understanding of the software delivery process,
- are a team player and team development and satisfaction is your priority,
- are good at facilitating, resolving conflicts and giving valuable feedback,
- are fluent in English (both written and spoken),
- are familiar with Jira or similar project management tools,
- have a certificate to prove your competencies as Scrum Master (appreciated but not necessary).
Check out what we offer:
- An independent position and exciting Salesforce projects,
- Salesforce training from scratch. We will teach you everything you need about Salesforce,
- Mentoring from experienced colleagues,
- Sport card,
- Life insurance,
- Private health care package,
- Working with the newest technological solutions.
It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together ? We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats.
We also offer B2B contracts, if that’s what you prefer.
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles to check out more information about us!.
We look forward to hearing from you.