Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
We are looking for true Salesforce enthusiasts ready for challenging projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing innovative cloud and mobile applications built on using the Salesforce platform for companies from different industries (telecommunications, HR, finances, NGOs)
- Conducting requirement analysis and designing IT solutions accordingly
- Developing and customizing the Salesforce platform to suit the client’s needs
- Integrating Salesforce with other systems e.g. ERP, billing, call center
- Preparing project documentation
- Working directly with our international clients, creating applications tailored to the client’s needs
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
- Supporting the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Leading business discussions and Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
- Applying best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications
- Working closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers
- Being a mentor for junior developers
What will you need?
- At least 4 years of experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java/.Net)
- 4+ years Force.com development experience with a strong focus on Apex/Aura/ LWC development
- Development best practices: version control, testing, code quality
- Having a strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture Patterns and Software Design Patterns
- Knowledge of development lifecycle patterns CI/CD, Salesforce metadata and SFDX
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems
- An expert knowledge of the Salesforce eco-system is required, with a more varied Salesforce expertise a preference so that you can advise on a wide range of projects and technologies f.ex; CPQ, Heroku, LWC,..
- Experience of the consultancy space is necessary to ensure that you are managing the Salesforce practice in the best possible way
- Very good command of the English language (B2/C1)
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the Agile software delivery process (Scrum/Kanban)Nice to have:
- Certified Salesforce.com Application Architect/System Architect/Designer
- Technical management and delivery leadership experience
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Salesforce Certificates per year
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance
Mentoring program: cooperation with Salesforce specialists
Working for well-known international brands from Telco/ NGOs/ FMCG sectors
Community to share your knowledge with others
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: