Salesforce / Fullstack Developer
Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznań, Łódź or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing innovative cloud and mobile applications built on using the Salesforce platform for companies from different industries (telecommunications, finances, distribution, real estate)
- Conducting needs analysis and designing IT solutions accordingly
- Developing and customizing the Salesforce platform to suit the client’s needs
- Integrating Salesforce with other systems e.g. ERP, billing, call center
- Preparing project documentation
- Working directly with our international clients
What will you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java/.Net)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce
- Familiarity with one of the relational database systems
- Very good command of the English language (B2/C1)
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your skills with us
- A desire to develop your skills with Salesforce
What we offer:
Possibility to work completely remotely – till the end of Covid19
Possibility to work completely remotely/hybrid after Covid19 – we are open to discussions what kind of work system do you prefer 🙂
Elastic forms of employment: permanent contract or B2B
You can also (after Covid19) work from our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw, we have there:
– Shower, so that you can come to work by bike or straight from the gym
– A kitchen combined with a dining room and a relaxation area
– Friendly openspace, but also separate rooms
Work on any equipment (including your own) – we provide a budget
2 Salesforce Certificates per year
Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
Salary adequate to your skills
Non-wage benefits such as private health care, sport card, life insurance
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also we recommend you to see our webinars dedicated IT: